We collect certain information or data about you when you use stringlightsoutdoor.com/
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact stringlightsoutdoor.com/
- Your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example, whether you open them and which links you click on
- Your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
This data can be viewed by authorised people within the in the company and our suppliers, to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Gather feedback to improve our services, for example, our email alerts
- Send email alerts to users who request them
- Allow you to access government services and make transactions.
- Provide you with information about local services if you want it.
WHERE YOUR DATA IS STORED
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA) (except for data that we gather when you sign up to our email alerts). Some of our suppliers are based outside the EEA. We have strict controls over how and why your data can be accessed. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk. We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
FOLLOWING A LINK TO ANOTHER WEBSITE
FOLLOWING A LINK TO stringlightsoutdoor.com FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE