String Lights Outdoor Laminated Glass
- Minimizes risks of injury due to accidental impact.
- Retains its overall integrity and continues to act as a barrier even if the glass breaks, protection from vandalism, and burglary attacks. Able to withstand repeated blows from heavy objects such as bricks, hammers, or crowbars.
- Reduces noise, providing a quiet atmosphere day and night.
- Provide extremely high levels of protection against UV radiation (over 99 % of UV radiation is blocked), therefore helping to reduce fading and aging effects.
- Low-e coated laminated glass products reduce heat loss, coefficient as it is keeping more heat inside the building. Solar control and thermal insulation laminated glass help save energy by reducing the cooling and heating expenses of the building.